Wednesday, May 2, 2007

cH1n353 p4p3r 1

Today was chinese paper 1... Again, not very easy, neither was it very difficult... The funny thing was that Lucius misunderstood the meaning of the question, and he wrote about a whole new topic... But he said his composition might still be correct. All the best to you Lucius! My compo was 239 words long, and the minimum required words for it is 300! Hopefully I don't get penalised for that... Oya, and during the exam, the invigilator, mr ong, who is also our soccer P.E. teacher, was reading our compos and letters... He was giggling for almost all the compos and letters... Especially mine... Anyway, is he even allowed to do that??? =p

Well, I have to get back to studying my Chinese Culture as we have a test tomorrow... And you got that right. A TEST FOR CHINESE CULTURE!!! I mean so what if we are in a Chinese school, it's already a torture to learn about Chinese Culture. And now they are adding a test to it?! >=( I usually don't pay attention during the lessons, as I find the lesson and the teacher a bore. I don't even wanna tell you how UNREASONABLE the teacher is, or it will ruin my blog. There's also an art exam tomorrow... Well, hopez I'll do well for both exams... bb. =)

No comments: