Monday, May 21, 2007

2 d4y5 t1LL i g3t my h4ndpH0n3 b4cK...

Don't worry... You ain't behind time... It's just that after Mummy and Mr Koh spoke on the phone, Mr Koh has finally decide to give me a second chance... My record is C.L.E.A.N!!! So I will be getting my handphone back on Wednesday and bla bla bla... I actually had a sit-down in Mr Koh's office today... It was kindda funny though... He was not fierce when he was speaking to me... In fact, he was even smiling at certain times and even apologised to me for sounding so fierce on Friday... I guess fierce people have their nice side too...

There was also public caning for 2 Marists for theft today... *sighs*... Mr Koh said that there had not been a public caning for 5 good years. And today, on 21 May 2007, it was broken... Kindda sad... I actually heard 4 L.O.U.D strokes of the cane... That meant 2 stokes for each boy. My class and 1D did not get to see the caning as we were 1 storey under the whole event.

Today, was also the start of our Post-exam activities. Before reccess, we had a talk on "Manners and Etiquette". *lolz* After reccess, we watched a documentary on "Global Warming". I learnt that SINGAPORE COULD BE UNDER THE SEA IN 100 YEARS' TIME IF GLOBAL WARMING CONTINUES!

No comments: