Thursday, May 10, 2007

5p1d3rM4n 3...

~Playin' a game of Air Hockey...~

~Final score: Lucius'n'Nicholas-6... JianMing'n'Benedict-16...~

~The aeroplane simulator...~


~Lucius and Jian Ming playing Daytona USA...~

~At the wading pool...~

(Realise I am hardly in any of the pics? Well, I was taking them! *haha*)woohoo, what a day I had... Today went out with Lucius, Jian Ming, Benedict and Nicholas go Vivocity watch Spiderman3. We got tickets for the 2.10pm show at GvMax (The BIG screen theatre)... So cool... But before that we went to the arcade and I tried out this sort of pilot simulator thingy... I, wanting to become a commercial pilot, have to sadly admit I could not land the plane!!! And Jian Ming, NOT wanting to become a commercial pilot, managed to land the plane!!! I'm like so totally embarrassed... =p Anyway, after that we went to eat lunch and the watched the movie... I unfortunately seem to have lost my movie ticket... After the movie, we went to the Wading pool at level 3 and played around... haha, had so much fun there... My pants got wet there too... Then, Lucius went to grab some Ben'n'Jerry's Ice Cream and we went back to E-zone to play a bit more... By the time we left, was already 7pm+... But through it all, I really had loads of fun. haha... (Think I'll be going out again tommorow...)

No comments: