Friday, May 4, 2007

4rT, cH1n353 cULtur3, m4tH5...

Had my Maths paper and my Art and Chinese Culture paper yesterday... Art paper was easy... I did the question on designing 4 similar tiles with tracing paper. I did wall tiles for the bathroom, with a dolphin theme... After the Art paper, it was well, ya, you should know if you're smart... The paper was like freaking difficult... Most of the answers for MCQ was done by "tikum tikum"... I had no other choice... Slightly more than half of the open-ended questions were left blank... As much as I hate the subject, I hope I don't flunk it... Another subject I'm not sure if I would flunk is Maths... The paper was kindda difficult... Had better pray hard that I don't fail any of my subjects... I NEVER HAD AN "F" GRADE BEFORE!!! Well, one week of the exams are over...*phew*... But there are three more papers I would need to take next week before rejoicing the fact that the exams are over... Wish me the best of luck!!! =)

No comments: