Saturday, May 19, 2007

4 w33k i w15h w45 ju5 4 dR34m...

Sighs... It was really a tough week for me...

Firstly, on Monday. Well, nothing much happened... Lucius, Benedict and Ashton came to "my" house to start on our whole drama assessment thingy... All we accomplished was the storyline of our story. haha...

Tuesday. In the morning after assembly, Mrs Tan-Goh (Geography teacher), gave us back our Geography papers. Believe it or not, I failed the paper. BY 1 MARK!!! I was really pissed off already. Then Renbin had to rub it in by telling the whole class about my failure... But well, at least he "apologised" in the end... D'n'T lesson was just drawing keychains and after that talking to Ms Sim for the last time - in a way la... Science lesson, we were all just talking away in the Science Lab., while Mr Goh tried to load a video about FIRST AID KIT, but was unsuccessful. lol... During Art lesson, Mr Lim K.G. told us our marks for CA1+SA1. At least I passed... Then to end off the day, was our Drama Lesson. We had one and a half hours to rehearse. Just nice for my group. Hope you don't find me proud, but I thought my group did the best, comparing with the rest of the groups in the class...

Wednesday. We did not have P.E. so we watched videos on "Character Development". *yawn*... During Maths lesson, Ms Lee gave back the papers. 52/80. Well, I know it's not very good, but I'm lucky that I passed. During Science lesson, we watched videos on "Managing Stress". haha... At least I found it kindda interesting... During English lesson, we got back our English Paper 2. Kindda happy to know that I was 3rd best in class. haha... Comprehension: 16/20 Summary: 14/20. Oya, and during recess, I went to ask Ms Sim about my D'n'T marks... 85/100... A1!!! 2nd in standard... lol.

Thursday. During I.T. lesson, we watched "Superman Returns" haha... During Eng. Lit., we got back our Eng. Lit. papers. 21/50... My second failure... sighs... If you think my results are bad enough, then don't continue. Coz' for Chinese lesson, I learnt that I failed miserably for the paper... I don't even wanna key in the marks here. Coz' anyway, I'm not even sure about the marks. But what I'm sure of, was that this was not the last failure. Then for English lesson, we got back our Paper 1. Composition: 16/30 Letter Writing: 23/30! That leads to a total of 62.5% for my SA1 English paper... Kindda satisfied... 2nd or 3rd best in class. We were actually suppose to have two periods with Ms Lee. But Chinese Culture teacher took one period to give out and go through the Chinese Culture paper. 28/100. Two good things. Firstly, I was not the worst in class. Secondly, This was considered as a "D" and it was not really important in the report card. But still,... I know, I know... Ms Lee took the other Math period to go through the Math paper, until 3.30pm, when lesson was suppose to end at 3pm... haha.

Friday. You all may think it would be the best day of the week. But it was the worst. Worse than Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday put together... My handphone got confiscated by Mr Dennis Koh. Too much happened about the whole confiscation. So if you're desperate to find out what happened, just come and look for me, and I will tell you the whole story verbally... It was really something BIG. 70 days till I get my handphone back.

Saturday (today). Well, Daddy, Mummy, Kar Jie, Clinton kor kor, Asher and I went to Changi Airport to have dinner at Sakae Suhi. At least we had some "good quality time" together, with Clinton kor kor with his humorous jokes... haha... 69 days till I get my handphone back.

No comments: