Wednesday, April 25, 2007

d01n s0m3th1n g00d

Well, you all saw the title... Anyway, Lucius, Renbin, Benedict, D'n'T teachers Ms Sim and Mr Mak and I went to Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) to hand in over $200 for the Straits Times Pocket Money Fund... The money was raised from the clocks the Sec1 D'n'T students made and bought for $2... But before we went there, we went to Macdonalds' @ Toa Payoh to eat lunch... After lunch, Benedict and I went to an arcade... Ben changed but I didn't... And because I JUST entered the arcade in school uniform, I was shouted at by one of the staff... Couldn't he have been more polite???
So Mummy fetched me at SPH at around 4.15pm and I went to get a file for my Geography notes... - I've decided to buck up on my geography ever since I got 50% overall for CA1!!! And guess what, another good thing I did, I did not ask for a plastic bag! SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT!!! haha... Well, gotta go now... bb

No comments: