Thursday, April 5, 2007

1t'5 aLL ab0ut AppL3...


I've been doing some thinking for the past few moments and would just like to write it in the blog... My class may soon be getting a MacBook, MAYBE the 13-inch white, 2.0GHz one. We will have it for free for the first three months of the second semester. After that, if we wanna continue keeping the MacBook, we just have to pay HALF OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE. But the thing is, what about the Mac OS X Leopard software??? I'm not sure if it will be included in the MacBook when we first receive it...


The initial plan was that we use Mummy's $700 from MOE to get my MacBook WITH the Leopard software in JULY- that's around when the Leopard will be released... But now with the one the school will be lending us, should i/mummy buy the MacBook w/o the Leopard school will give and then get the Leopard from Apple Store?


I hope the MacBook I get from school will come with the Leopard software and after the three months, just buy the MacBook at half price...

But I must still remember the people who have yet to make the decision...
- Maris Stella High
- Mummy
- Clinton kor kor...
- =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi j.wong
shadowraper here
i think the mac book will cum wif the leopard OX.LOL u crazi abt apple comp izzzit!!!!!!1