Saturday, March 10, 2007

1'LL m155 m1nDcHamP5

sighs... Today was the last day of MindChamps... The class and I spent the first half of the day preparing the room for the parents and getting back our results for the test. I could not believe it. I got 87%. I *passed!After lunch, we practiced our speech and did some touch-ups... Then the parents came. I was sixth to do my speech. After everything was over, i felt that my speech was better than what i expected. I had to memorise my speech which was a whole page long with font 12 hello... After graduation, took some snapshots with my friends and miss choo. After that, mummy and i left to meet daddy at St. Andrew's and from there, left for Ngee Ann City...

Bought a Lego Vikings Chess Set which cost me $60 at Ngee Ann City... But it was worth it... =)

*The passing mark for the test was 80%!

No comments: